Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Ministry

My name is Israel Olufemi Olayiwola, born in Nigeria,.married with 3 children I am the President of Christ International Trumpet Evangelical Ministry (CITEM), Senior Pastor of Christ (Apostolic Church deliverance chapel) situated in Lagos, Nigeria.
I received my calling in 1996. In 1997 I went to Christ Apostolic Church Theological Seminary for Pastoral course and I finished the course in 1999.
After some months I was led by the Holy Spirit to start a church but I didn’t start immediately I first started vigil in my sitting room with my family every Friday eventually people began to join the vigil programme and there were many testimonies given out by people that come to the programme after 3 months Holy Spirit told me that I should introduce bible lectures to the people coming to vigil, I instantly stated and its on Mondays, we continue doing the both vigil and bible lectures, during this time many people were testifying to what God did in their lives, immediately after 6 months God provided a plot of land for us near my house but it was on rent, then we started our church on that rented 1 plot of land in yr 2000. We spent 2 yrs and some months, after this time God now miraculously provided our permanent site with 2 plots of land for us, we need to glorify God for His kindness over us. By His grace we have celebrated our 10 yr anniversary this yr.

No comments:

Post a Comment